- Optimize your sound
- The forefront of digital wireless technology
- Exceptional interference protection
The XD-V75TR is outfitted with nine custom EQ filter models to optimize the sound of your performance. The models are optimized for vocals as well as bass and guitar. With the touch of a button on the transmitter, you can select a model to fit your voice, your venue, or the rest of your rig.The forefront of digital wireless technology
The Line 6 XD-V75TR represents the fourth generation of digital wireless systems from Line 6, making them the most mature digital systems in the industry. The full-range, compander-free operation means you'll deliver a clean performance that never sounds "squashed" or "dull".
This incredible system gives you 14 "always available" channels, each of which is ready to use at a moment's notice. That's a far cry from conventional analog setups, which require you to dial in channels individually before you can use them. You'll also appreciate the XD-V75TR system's rock-solid rackmountable receiver and outstanding 300' range.
The 14 available channels on the XD-V75TR wireless system operate in the 2.4GHz band, free from interference from TV broadcast and white space devices. These channels are ready for use anywhere in the world, license free. You won't find this functionality on any other wireless system, and if you're planning an international tour this is your only alternative to having to source a wireless system in each country you stop in.Line 6 XD-V75TR Digital Wireless System Features at a Glance:
- Full-range, compander-free digital wireless system with nine EQ filter models and easy operation
- Digital Channel Lock completely eliminates RF interference with your audio
- Operates in 2.4GHz band, eliminating interference from TV broadcast or white space devices
- 14 channels are always available anywhere, anytime, license-free
- Standard TA-4 mini-XLR input on transmitter for microphone or instrument input
- Transmitter and receiver included
- Cable not included