El Pitch Fork es un octavador polifonico compatible con Guitarra o Bajo. Puedes mover tu tono 3 octavas arriba o hacia abajo. Al ser polifonico, permite que toques notas completas sin perder el tono y sin temor a que "tiemble en razgueos". Opcion de salida de pedal de expresion para sacarle todo el jugo posible.
Transpose your guitar or bass up to three octaves
electro-harmonix's Pitch Fork polyphonic pitch shifter can make your 6-string guitar sing like it a 12- or 18-string guitar, emulate a synth, and get some truly unique sounds without glitches. Choose between single note pitch shifting or dual note (one up and one down) pitch shifting. It works great with bass, too, giving your bottom end even more bottom, and shimmer on the top! You can dial in almost any interval difference you want or use an expression pedal for realtime pitch control. Put a fuzz or distortion pedal in front of the Pitch Fork for synth-like tones and gritty lows.electro-harmonix Pitch Fork Polyphonic Pitch Shifter Features:
- A pitch shifting pedal with a +/- three octave range
- Glitch-free tracking, even when you're playing your fastest
- Hook up an expression pedal for real-time pitch shifting or glissando
- Dry volume control lets you blend in your original signal for harmony effects
- Latch or momentary modes affect the footswitch and expression pedal
- Buffered bypass for maximum signal path integrity
- Powered by 9V battery or the included 9.6DC-200 power supply
Add a rock-solid polyphonic pitch shifter to your pedal board with the electro-harmonix Pitch Fork!