Fender Acoustasonic Telecaster - Sunburst
Acoustic, electric, or both?
How would you like to layer your acoustic tones with heavily processed electric textures? Or volley between sweet acoustic rhythms and tasty Texas leads in the middle of a song? It’s all possible with the Acoustasonic Tele. A 5-way switching system makes accessing these diverse tones fast and painless. Additionally, each position features two distinct sound profiles (clean/crunch, parlor/dreadnought), which can be continuously blended via the rear mod knob. Whether you’re running into a PA or an amp, the Acoustasonic Tele provides great tones at the flip of a switch.
Magnetic bridge pickup
The Acoustasonic’s magnetic bridge pickup achieves authentic Tele-style tone with hum-free performance. This pickup nets you crisp cleans to crunchy overdrive with a tight low end, clearly defined highs, and punchy mids to power through any mix. Surprisingly, this pickup even sounds great without an amp, plugged directly into a PA.
Fishman Matrix under-saddle piezo
The Fishman Matrix is one of the world’s best-selling acoustic pickups. In the Acoustasonic Tele, it provides a syrupy-sweet direct tone and plenty of range to suit many styles of music.
Fender Acoustasonic Telecaster Hybrid Guitar Features:
- Hybrid design affords 10 timeless acoustic and electric voicings
- Piezo and magnetic pickups yield acoustic strums to Texas leads
- Select or layer tones via 5-way Tele blade and continuous mod knob
- Resonant SIRS body — resonates like an acoustic
- Lutz spruce top — adds spank and sparkle
- Ebony-capped American Professional mahogany neck rivals that of your favorite electric
- Magnetic Tele bridge pickup is traditionally voiced without the hum
- Fishman Matrix under-saddle piezo pickup comes loaded with 7 acoustic images
- 20-hour USB rechargeable battery with simultaneous charge and play