All Your Ambient Needs in a Compact Pedal
Onboard you'll find ten time-based effects such as a Deluxe Memory Man-style analog delay, a reverb with plenty of control for matching your needs, a 62-second looper, and much more. And they can all be controlled with onboard tap tempo. The four control knobs are labeled FX Level, Delay, Feedback, and the effect selector, and like many other pedals from EHX, the Canyon packs a lot of extra tweakability and tones under the hood. If you need a ton of ambient power, but don't have much room left on the pedalboard, check out the EHX Canyon.
Electro-Harmonix Canyon Delay/Looper Features:
- Time-based multi-effects in a pedalboard-friendly size
- 8 onboard delay types, including tape, Deluxe Memory Man, and reverse
- Looper function offers loop lengths of up to 62 seconds
- Tap/Divide button chooses rhythmic subdivisions for the tap tempo
- Knobs also control secondary features such as modulation