Guitarra Electro Acustica Forte Exotic JE Java Ebony
Forte Exotic JE
When you first lay eyes on the Forte Exotic JE you can not help but notice the striking appearance. That is thanks to the Java Ebony top. The styling is enhanced thanks to a bold satin black finish on the Okoume back and sides and the addition of black binding and hardware. The sonic performance is just as striking as the Forte Exotic's look. These woods combine to give you a full-bodied rich and deep tone. We further improve that performance via our Port Technology which positions the soundhole off center and opens up a larger soundboard.
Want to plug it in? No problem. The Forte Exotic JE includes a complete Fishman system. It is active and includes both a volume and tone control. We have located these inside of the soundhole on the top where you can easily access them and adjust on the fly, but all without us putting a big plastic box attached to the side.
The Forte Exotic JE is a great instrument and value, check out all of the details below.
- Top: Java Ebony & Mahogany Blend
- Back Material: Okoume
- Side Material: Okoume
- Binding: Black Triple Ply
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- Fretboard Radius: 12 Inch / 30.48 cm
- Number of Frets: 20
- Inlays: Mini-Dots
- Scale Length 25.5 in / 647.7 mm
- Truss Rod Type Dual Action
- Neck Profile Comfort C
- Nut Material: Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" / 43 mm
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze, Light, 12-53
- Electronics: Discrete Fishman Sonitone Active System
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Keys: MK Diecast
- Bridge Type: Zero-End Pin Ovangkol
- Ultra Thin Satin Natural UV Finish
- Extreme cutaway body shape that provides enhanced access to upper frets and great balance
- Side soundhole for added air movement and a great new tone for the player.