1 Spot Pro Cs12
Mira la foto. En realidad crees que ocupes mas?
Aun y si tienes una pedalera gigantesca , El 1spot Pro Cs12 tiene satisfacer las exigencias de casi cualquier guitarrista.
12 salidas completamente aisladas en total. dos de ellas a 18Vdc, cuatro de ellas a 9Vdc/ 12Vdc, una variable de 4Vdc - 9Vdc y una de ellas a 9VAC. Es correcto, Directa o Alterna en una caja!
Truetone 1 SPOT Pro CS12 Pedal Power Supply at a Glance:
- Variable power helps you dial in the perfect tone with certain pedals
- Switchable voltage for outstanding versatility
- All the connectors and cables included
- Brackets included for convenient pedalboard mounting
Do you have a certain overdrive or fuzz pedal that simply sounds and feels better when it's using an old battery? Connect it to output seven on the 1 SPOT Pro CS12, and then adjust the trim knob between 4-volts and 9-volts until you find the perfect amount of power for the tone you want.Switchable voltage for outstanding versatility
Outlets three through six on the Truetone 1 SPOT Pro CS12 are switchable between 9-volt and 12-volt operation. Individual toggle switches on the bottom of the power brick let you set up any combination of power values. That means you'll be able to power your existing set of pedals, and you'll also be covered when you get new pedals with different power requirements in the future.All the connectors and cables included
You get all the cables you need to connect your pedals to the 1 SPOT Pro CS12: two 26", two 22", four 18", three 12", and one 21" cable. You'll also get three adapters for special-needs pedals with reversed polarity or different jack types. And for your battery-powered pedals that don't have a power connection, a 9-volt battery adapter cable is included.Brackets included for convenient pedalboard mounting
The Truetone 1 SPOT Pro CS12 comes with brackets designed for mounting on Pedaltrain pedalboards. It keeps your power supply out of the way for a neater setup and more room for effects pedals.Truetone 1 SPOT Pro CS12 Pedal Power Supply Features:
- Power brick for effects pedals
- 12 outlets total: two 18Vdc, four 9Vdc, four switchable 9Vdc/12Vdc, one variable 4Vdc-9Vdc, and one 9Vac
- Cables and converter plugs included for compatibility with virtually any effects pedals
- Mounting brackets for Pedaltrain pedalboards included
- Outputs are fully isolated to minimize noise
- Switchable input voltage for worldwide use